Nationality: African Ugandan/Canadian
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Year of Birth: Dragon
Spirituality: I’m non-religious and don’t go to church, but I believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God, and is my Lord and Saviour. I just don’t like what “church people” say and do in His name.
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, dancing, travel/exploring different cultural experiences, jumping on a trampoline.
- A Long Walk to Freedom (Nelson Mandela)
- A Man For All Seasons (Robert Bolt)
- Love (Leo Busgalia)
- The Seat of the Soul (Gary Zukav)
- Song Of Lawino (Okot P’Bitek)
- You’re Lonely When You’re Dead (James Hadley Chase)
- I’ll Take Manhattan (Judith Krantz)
- Mine Boy (Peter Abrahams)
- Concubine (Elechi Amadi).
Favourite Music: African, Reggae, R&B/Soul, Hip-Hop, Pop, Country
Favourite City: Barcelona, Spain
Favourtie Colour: Black & Royal Blue
Academic Education & Training
- Post Graduate level training in Humanistic and Experiential Counseling, (University of Surrey, UK);
- Certificate in Expressive Arts Therapy (University of Surrey, UK);
- Advanced Certificate in Trauma Counseling (Toronto Advanced Professional Education/University of St. Michael at University of Toronto);
- Solution Focused Counseling (Faculty of Social Work, University of Toronto)
- Crisis Management, Long-Term Treatment of Adult Survivors of Childhood Trauma, Treatment for Traumatized Unresolved Adult Issues (Toronto Advanced Professional Education/University of St. Michael at University of Toronto);
- Addictions Studies (Toronto Advanced Professional Education/University of St. Michael at University of Toronto).
- Image Management, Personal Change, Verbal and Non-Verbal Communication, Color Analysis, Power Presentations, Social & Business Etiquette, Makeup & Grooming (International Image Institute, Toronto, Canada);
- Degree in Psychology and Political Science (Makerere University, Kampala, Uganda);
- Diploma in Mass Communication (School of Mass Communication, Kampala, Uganda)
- Certificate in Journalism (Uganda Management Institute)