If you had any doubts if you are dating a boy or dating a man, here you go! (This is going to make some people…very… uncomfortable).
1. A boy is attracted to girls and wants to bang many girls. A man is attracted to one grown woman and wants to make incredible love to her.
2. A boy doesn’t know what he wants. A man knows what he wants, and goes for it.
3. A boy will make excuses for his bad behaviour. A man will own up to his mistakes.
4. A boy worries about the size of his dicky. A man worries about his future.
5. A boy fears uncomfortable conversations. A man brings up uncomfortable conversations.
6. A boy does everything he can to avoid rejection. A man puts himself out there anyway.
7. A boy is dishonest about his intentions and hides his feelings. A man lets a woman know how he feels and where he stands.
8. A boy thinks a girl is hot. A man thinks a woman is beautiful.
9. A boy feels the need to defend himself against every and any criticism. A man dusts nonconstructive criticism off his coat and only responds to constructive criticism.
10. A boy thinks he knows everything. A man knows there is always something new to learn and room for improvement.
11. A boy thinks getting drunk with his buddies every weekend is “life”. A man knows there has to be balance between fun-time and planning for his future (and the future of his family).
12. A boy worries about her leaving him. A man thinks about how to make her happy.
13. A boy thinks all women are the same. A man knows his woman is unique and different from all others.
13. A boy is obsessed with female anatomy. A man is impressed by her brains.
14. A boy makes too many promises he does not follow through. A man means what he says and does what he says he’ll do.
15. A boy states his opinion/view beginning with “I am a man” or “From a man’s point of view…”. A man knows he’s a man, and feels no need to state the obvious.
16. A boy demands love and respect. A man shows love and commands respect.
17. A boy calls grown women “girls”. A man calls a girl “a girl” and a woman “a woman” because he knows the difference.
18. A boy is afraid to cry in public because he thinks he’ll be seen as “weak”. A man can cry in public because he’s strong and secure in his masculinity.
19. A boy runs away from a relationship when the going gets tough. A man stays and fights for the woman he loves, like a man.
20. A boy gets angry and punishes you for breaking up with him. A man respects your decision even if he does not agree with it.