Women are different one from the other. For a particular woman to be sexually attracted to you and want to be sexually intimate in a deep and meaningful way, she has to feel (often intuitively) that her individual sexual needs will be met by the sexual experience. She may even be attracted to you in all other areas, but if her sexual instincts don’t pick up what she’s looking for sexually, forget about sex with her.
She may keep you around as a “good friend” because you meet all the other criteria for a “great lover”, but that’s as far as it gets. And if you’re in a relationship/married and you fail to “measure up sexually”, you’ll get too many “I’m not in the mood” and all the other “criticisms” of your sexual abilities almost every single time you try to get all hot and groovy.
So what turns her on? Again, women are different one from the other, but there are some common needs that almost all women seem to share; things that turn them on big time:
1. A man who makes her feel beautiful just for who she is — in and out of the bedroom. One who does not just think “my woman is beautiful”, but makes his adoration known verbally and non-verbally.
2. A man who makes her feel “safe” and treats her like she’s a vital part of his very existence, and not just a favourite sperm dumpsite.
3. A man who does not shy away from public display of affection (PDA moments). One who looks at her the way President Barack Obama looks at Michelle.
4. A man who listens, asks question, takes directions and is willing to be sexually educated about a woman’s body. One who understands that no two women are alike and a woman’s sexual needs depend on her mood and her immediate environment.
5. A man who knows the “right places” to touch and when; one who cares whether or not she is enjoying the experience or that her needs are being met.
6. A man who is pleasure oriented rather than performance oriented. One who is not driven by “let’s get it on” (ah! ah! ah!) but rather is completely 100% (uuhm!) involved in the moment.
7. A man who understands that foreplay and after play are just as important – if not more important to a woman.
8. A man who understands that there are many other ways a woman can have an orgasm and not just through intercourse. One who knows how to pleasure her without necessarily having sexual intercourse.
9. A man who is not obsessed with his own body. One who is not so into himself that he spends more time admiring/doing himself than he does admiting/doing her.
10. A man with good hygiene. Need I say more?
Normally just a romantic dinner for my girlfriend when she gets home from work a foot rub a massage and help her do her house work for her her washing and tell her she is beautiful everyday and never ever look at another woman ever just her and sexualy when ever she wants to make love to me anytime she can always of course she is my lady
I wanna say that keeping a good relationship is the responsibility of both the guy and the woman involved. Not just a guy thing or woman thing.In the sense that both should try to reciprocate the love they share each other
I happen to agree with you Emmanuel. You might want to check out: The 10 Biggest Sex Turn-Ons For Men
I completely agree with all ten turn-ons…those are almost all the things that i consider before having intercourse with my partner.I wanna be respected by the person i’m with and not think i’m just a sex object, you explained these down to the T.