How do you know you are with the right person?
- You feel very comfortable with one another, as if you have known each other longer than you actually have.
- You tend to agree with one another on most issues, and there is a feeling of warm familiarity surrounding your personal belief systems, values, philosophies and life goals.
- You instinctively consider each other as equals and no one person does more sacrificing to be with the other.
- You are very much involved in one another’s daily affairs and conversations between the two of you are generally mentally stimulating and lively.
- You joke around with each other a lot, and your relationship is spontaneous and light, adding a happy and friendly boost to your lives.
- You nurture each other with attention, mutual appreciation, acceptance, admiration and gratitude; these keep the romance alive.
- You enjoy spending plenty of quite time together in homely surroundings giving true meaning to the words feeling “at home” with one another.
- Communication is open, honest and thoughtful, and you are both sensitive to the others hot buttons.
- There is a shared feeling of growth and support of one another and both of you give each other room to grow as an individual.
- You are more able than most couples to remain objective about your relationship and to work through problems that most couples find very difficult to deal with.
- You are warm, gracious, compassionate and flexible with one another, and tend to expect the best from one another.
- You easily forgive each other when things go wrong and trusting one another keeps you closer.
- You are protective (not possessive or controlling) of one another and of the privacy of your romantic lives. Others see you as a positively bonded and caring couple.
- There is no fear of losing the other because you are both committed to your relationship (secure as a couple).
- There is an earthy sensuality to your intimacy and the sexual chemistry between you is so apparent it’s almost tangible.
- Expressing yourselves emotionally and sexually comes naturally and without inhibitions.
- Together you are able to take risks, knowing that you will always have each other and can always count on each other.
- There is a whole lot of positive energy generated between the two of you, and together you are enthusiastic about life.
- The longer you’re with each other, the stronger your relationship becomes.
- The relationship is so life-changing that you know without a doubt in your heart that you are somehow a different and better person for knowing the other.
Hopefully this information will put your heart and mind to rest. But if it causes you to feel “uneasy” then you need to really look at who you are with. You can be honest with yourself and face the pain that comes with the realization that you may not be with the right person for you, or you can ignore it now and later regret why knowing what you know you still pursued a relationship that was not good for you. The beauty of all this is that you have the power over what you choose to do!
Republished by Blog Post Promoter